With Questions and Proposed Answers
Background and printed text: Exodus 26
Exodus 26:1 And thou shalt make the Abode ten curtains: twisted byssus and blue and purple and earthworm crimson. Thou shalt make them Crooveem, work of a thinker. 2Length of the one curtain is eight and twenty via a forearm. And breadth is four via a forearm. The one curtain is one measure to all the curtains. 3Five of the curtains shall be friends, a woman unto her sister. And five curtains are friends, a woman unto her sister.
4And thou shalt make loops of blue upon the lip of the one curtain from the edge via a friend [female]. And established, thou shalt make via the lip of the edgemost curtain, via the second friendship. 5Thou shalt make fifty loops via the one curtain, and thou shalt make fifty loops via an edge of the curtain that is via friendship of the second. The loops are receiving, a woman unto her sister.
6And thou shalt make fifty clasps of gold. And thou shalt ‘friendship’ the curtains, a woman unto her sister, via clasps. And the Abode will be one!
7And thou shalt make curtains of goats to the Tent upon the Abode. Thou shalt make them eleven curtains. 8The length of the one curtain is 30 via a forearm, and the breadth is 4 via a forearm. The one curtain is one measure to eleven curtains. 9And thou shalt ‘friendship’ five of the curtains alone and six of the curtains alone. And thou shalt double the sixth curtain unto the circumcision, the faces of the Tent.
10And thou shalt make fifty loops upon the lip of the one edgemost curtain via ‘friendshipping’ and fifty loops upon the lip of the second ‘friendshipping’ curtain. 11And thou shalt make fifty clasps of copper. And thou shalt bring the clasps via loops. And thou shalt ‘friendship’ the Tent. And he shall be one!
12And the spread/diffusion of the excess is via the curtain(s) of the Tent. Thou shalt spread/diffuse half of the excess curtain upon my After of the Abode. 13And the forearm from this and the forearm from this is via the excess, via the length of the curtain. The Tent will be spread/diffused upon sides of the Abode from this and from this to blanket-cover him!
14And thou shalt make a blanket-covering to the Tent: skins of red rams and a blanket-covering of skins of takhashes from above.
15And thou shalt make the cuttings to the Abode trees of standing acacia. 16Ten forearms is the length of the cutting and a forearm and a half of the forearm is the breadth of the one cutting. 17Two hands are to the one cutting; they [the hands] are connecting, a woman unto her sister. Established, thou shalt make to all cuttings of the Abode. 18And thou shalt make the cuttings to the Abode twenty, a cutting to an extremity southward, rightward.
19And thou shalt make forty lords of silver under twenty: the cutting, two lords under the one cutting to two of his hands and two lords under the one cutting to two of his hands. 20And twenty cutting(s) are to the north extremity to the second piece of the Abode. 21And forty are their lords of silver. Two lords are under the one cutting and two lords are under the one cutting. 22And thou shalt make six cuttings to the sides of the Abode seaward. 23And thou shalt make two cuttings to the cut-outs of the Abode via the two sides. 24And they shall be their twin from below. And they shall be unified perfect-[ones] by his head unto the one sunk-impression. He will be established to two of them! They shall be to two of the cut-outs! 25And eight cuttings shall be. And their lords are silver. Sixteen are lords; two lords are under the one cutting and two lords are under the one cutting.
26And thou shalt make their bar trees of acacia. Five are to cuttings of one piece of the Abode, 27and five are their bar to cuttings of the second piece of the Abode. And five are their bar to cuttings of a piece of the Abode to two sides seaward. 28And the middle bar in the midst of the cuttings is fleeing from the edge unto the edge. 29And thou shalt observe the cuttings: gold. And thou shalt make their sunk-impressions gold: houses to their bar. And thou shalt observe their bar: gold!
30And thou shalt make-stand the Abode according-to his justice that thou wast shown in the mountain!
31And thou shalt make a Divider of blue and purple and earthworm crimson and twisted byssus, a making of thought. He shall make her—crooveem! 32And thou shalt give her upon four pillars of acacia, observances: gold. Their hooks are gold upon four lords of silver! 33And thou shalt give the Divider under the clasps.
And thou shalt bring the Box of the Testimonies to there from inside to the Divider. And the Divider shall separate to you between the Holy and between Holy of the Holies! 34And thou shalt give the cover upon the Box of the Testimonies in Holy of the Holies. 35And thou shalt put the Table from outside to the Divider, and the Menorah straight-in-front-of the Table upon the piece of the Abode southward. And thou shalt give the Table upon the north piece.
36And thou shalt make camouflage to the opening of the Tent blue and purple and earthworm crimson and twisted byssus, doing of variegation. 37And thou shalt make to the camouflage five pillars of acacia. And thou shalt observe them: gold! Their hooks are gold. And thou shalt melt-pour to them five lords of copper!
I. The Abode and its Curtains (verses 1-3)
Yehovah commanded Moshe to make the Abode, the structure that will be called the Tent of Appointment, ten curtains. These curtains must be made of byssus: a fine linen cloth made from thread (which is made of fibers twisted together).
The colors of this byssus must include blue, purple, and earthworm crimson. These are used to pattern Crooveem, Cherubim, the work of a thinker!
One curtain’s length is 28 forearms (cubits).
Its breadth is 4 forearms.
All the curtains have the same measure as the one curtain.
Five of the ten curtains are friends, connected so that a woman is connected unto her sister curtain.
The same is true of the other five curtains.
1. What is an abode? It is a place where one occupies and normally sleeps (though it doesn’t have to be where one sleeps). It is a place where one stays for an extended period of time that can be from minutes to years (and even centuries). A dwelling, on the other hand, is where one sits; that can include an office; it isn’t necessarily where one sleeps, which is where one would abide.
2. What is this Abode? It is a place where Yehovah will dwell in the midst of the Israelis (or just outside of the midst of the Israelis). This Abode will be a strange-looking structure in which every piece and every included item will tell a (true) story!
3. How can an abode be made of just curtains? It won’t be made of just curtains; it will have columns/poles and ways of attaching the curtains to the columns. This section describes the curtains.
4. Why must there be ten curtains? The number ten itself is a type in the Bible. One text gave me the clue to its type:
Numbers 14:22 All those men that have seen my glory and my miracles that I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice…
This text combined with other texts gave me the impression that 10 is the number of testing (since testing and tempting are the same in Hebrew).
If this is the case, the ten curtains typify some form of testing. Yehovah will be testing the Israelis, and the Israelis are called to test Yehovah to see that He is good.
5. What is byssus? It is a fine form of linen. Linen is made from flax, a grass-like plant that grows wild in the Middle East. When the fibers of flax are made into thread, and when the thread is made into cloth, and when the cloth is formed into garments, the material is stiff. After it has been washed a few times, it softens. Linen that is used can become very soft; yet, it is as strong as cotton. Byssus is a special form of flax fiber that is distinguishable from normal linen garments for its qualities.
6. What is twisted byssus? It is a quality-form of linen thread that (I propose) has then been twisted to make a much tougher material so that it can withstand weathering. The beauty of this material will show when it is used to make the Crooveem.
7. What does byssus typify? The word shazar in Hebrew is the combination, “that (who) is a stranger.” The word stranger will show up in another phrase in this section.
I didn’t figure what this blue, purple and earthworm crimson byssus typified until I saw it also used to form the Divider toward the end of this chapter. It was at that point that I figured what it typified. The Divider will be Yeshua’s flesh, as a text in Hebrews will explain about the veil. Thus, this combination will typify Yeshua (explained later).
8. What does blue typify? This is the color of the sky; I propose that it typifies the heavens (as in the place where the throne of Yehovah is located, or the place from which Messiah will descend). Yeshua Himself came down from the heavens.
9. What does purple typify? I understand purple to typify royalty. Such a person would be the highest in human rank. Yeshua Himself is true royalty who came down from the heavens.
10. What is earthworm crimson, and what does it typify? The Hebrew text can also read, second earthworm. The earthworm produces a form of blood that looks like human and animal blood. It is the lowliest of creatures, and it mainly lives underground. It is known for very little strength; yet, it can go through soil as if it is very strong.
Since it will be used to color the byssus, I propose that the color of blood is in mind.
When it typifies a person, it typifies the lowest in human rank. Yeshua wasn’t born in high society; he was born very poor. Had He been born into a family with any wealth, He wouldn’t have been born in an outside place, and He wouldn’t have been placed into a feedingtrough.
Yeshua is the second Adam; therefore, this connects with His being the second earthworm because He humbled Himself to the lowest rank.
11. What are crooveem? They are cherubim—that is a plural word; one is called a cherub.
Now, normally, a cherub will be an angel in the Bible: a messenger who is a spirit, not a human. A cherub isn’t some cute, cuddly angel; he is a mighty and powerful angel (who can appear as a man). One cherub easily could slaughter 100,000 humans in a very brief time if given the command. No human can hurt any of the angels, and angels don’t hurt angels.
Sometimes, the Bible will refer to a cherub who is actually Yeshua—that is, deity. God can appear as He desires.
There are two cherubim on the cover are the Storage Box (the Ark of the Testimonies). They both represent Yehovah.
The reader, then, must discern (figure out and distinguish) whether the ‘crooveem,’ the cherubim, are angels or whether they are Yeshua. I cannot yet tell whether the crooveem that are part of the byssus curtains represent Yeshua or angelic beings; they could represent both.
12. Identify them in, “Thou shalt make them Crooveem…”: The ten twisted byssus with blue, purple and earthworm crimson curtains must be made into crooveem. I do not know whether the crooveem are colored into the curtains or whether the curtains were shaped into the crooveem.
13. How will these objects be made cherubim? The text doesn’t give this information. It only states that they must be the “work of a thinker.” The fabric of byssus is off-white; the blue, purple and crimson can be used to make other colors. Yet, cherubim will be evident in the work of what these curtains typify: in the work of Messiah in physical form.
14. Why must they be the work of a thinker? What does that mean? I propose several different things about this:
- Yehovah, who designed the cherubim for the sake of those who shall be heirs of Salvation, put infallible thought into their design. The depictions (drawings or weavings) that picture these cherubim will show these things if they (the drawings or weavings) are done right. Thus, the Spirit of Salvation (Yeshua) is the thinker.
- The persons who will draw or weave the cherubim into the curtains must be thinkers. They must think how to do the work (the Spirit of Yehovah will help them), and they must use their thoughts to perfectly picture the cherubim so that they will look exactly like what Moshe saw in Mount Sinai.
- Making the Abode out of curtains and of twisted byssus and the colors specified will require a thinker. That person must do the work perfectly; the Spirit of Yehovah will supply whatever is necessary to perfectly think and to perfectly work. It is parallel to this text:
Philippians 2:12 Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13For it is God Who works in you both to will and to do from His good pleasure!
15. If the length of one curtain is 28 cubits, what does the number 28 typify? I understand that two different numbers that are both types can be combined by multiplying them together to form a combined type. In this case, 7 X 4 = 28.
Now, 7 typifies a complete cycle of something, like the seven days of the week. Thus, I propose that it typifies completeness. It is also the length of the Tribulation!
4 tends to refer to the directions: north, south, east and west. Therefore, I propose that it indicates universality, which is a fancy word for everywhere or from everywhere, and under all conditions.
If these are right, multiplying them will give completeness from everywhere and under all conditions.
16. Why is this the length of the curtain? The same word that means length also means to prolong, to grow long. Only when whatever this curtain typifies (Messiah’s flesh—His Body, the Brethren) is complete from all directions will this Abode be complete. There must also be ten of these curtains; the testing (of those over whom the curtain is suspended) must also be complete; it will be the final prolongation (the longest time) of this testing. The Tribulation will be the universal testing of all humans.
17. Why is the length of 28 via a forearm? What does the forearm typify? It is the word for mother, or her mother. While the forearm can refer to Yehovah’s forearm, it can also refer to Jerusalem:
Galatians 4:26 Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Then, it can refer to a woman who is behaving as a mother to at least one Israeli (an Israeli child, for example).
(I will have to read on to see which one makes the most sense with the other types.)
Whatever the type, it is via a forearm—it will be accomplished by means of the forearm or what it typifies.
18. What does the breadth typify, and why is it 4 via a forearm? The word for breadth also means to be or grow wide, be or grow large; to be widened, be enlarged. If the number 4 indicates universality as I proposed above, this shows that whatever the curtain typifies will grow larger and larger until it is universal: happening everywhere. (Something similar to this in terms of great growth, but opposite to this in that it is very bad will be what is described in the parable of the piece of mustard seed that grows into a giant tree. The Assyrian, a very bad guy, is described as a tree that overshadows the entire planet!)
The ‘forearm’ will again be the cause.
19. What does a curtain typify? The word for curtain also is a verb that means, “He will sound her,” where sound means to cause an instrument or object to give a sound. It is used of a trumpet (and a trumpet is feminine).
I propose that Yehovah will do the sounding of the trumpet, calling for humans to respond by coming and by saving the lives of others. The length of that sounding will be such that all from all directions (universally) will be called, and until all (completely all) have responded who will respond.
20. Why must all the curtains be one measure if the types proposed above are true? I propose that there will be 10 curtains; there will be ten trumpet-soundings and callings. They will all be the same measure: completely and universally. Altogether, they will be a test.
21. If five of the curtains will be friends, as a woman unto her sister, what does this indicate? It indicates that five of these trumpet-sounding callings will occur one right after the other, connected like a woman is to her sister (in terms of being born close enough together in time), and looking like relatives (the way that sisters favour each other).
Since there are two groups of five, I propose that this shows that there will be a break between the soundings and the callings.
II. Loops (verses 4-5)
Yehovah commanded Moshe to make loops of blue. These loops must be connected upon the lip of the one curtain from the edge, and this connection must be via a friend.
The same procedure is established: Moshe must make the same via the lip of the edgemost curtain (the curtain at the far edge) via the second friendship (that is, by means of the second set of five connected curtains).
Moshe must make 50 loops by means of the one curtain. He must also make 50 loops by means of an edge of the curtain that is by means of friendship of the second curtain.
The loops are receiving! They receive, a woman unto her sister!
1. What is a loop, and what does it typify? A loop is a cloth circle to which a clasp connects. (This is normal in the case of a cloth loop that hooks over a button as on a cape.)
In the following drawing, the 50 loops (count them!) are on the left of the five pieces of cloth (that I made just blue for simplicity, since I have no idea how the cherubim looked in the fabric):
The Hebrew word for loop also means, to the weary-[one], and it is feminine. This will describe what the loop typifies.
2. What does blue typify? It is the color of the heavens. It is also related to a Hebrew word meaning completion, related to the verb to complete. The completion of all things will come from the heavens (not from man).
When I combine the loops with blue, I have this: a completion is to the weary ones. I see this as a very happy ending. Those weary women will see a good and happy completion of their journeys to safety with the children and the others they have brought!
3. What is the lip of a curtain? The lip of a human’s mouth is where it ends. The lip of the sea is the seashore. The lip of a river is a riverbank. The lip of a curtain is the edge of the curtain. (I drew all the loops on one edge, one lip, of one of the curtains.)
If the curtain typifies the sounding that Yehovah will do, these weary women (who will be completed and will find the completion of the plan of God) will be connected to the edge of Yehovah’s sounding. (It doesn’t tell whether they will be on the front edge or the back edge of His sounding, but that is where they will be.) They will remain connected to His sounding, believing the sounding and the call, and will be the greatest examples of obeying His call to come to Mount Zion while saving lives.
The loops of blue will be made of the same material (byssus) as the curtain, made from the curtain’s own material and made at the curtain’s edge, its extremity. The loops will be made via a friend.
4. Who is this friend by which the loops will be made? I thought, “What female friend will make these loops complete and connected to the trumpet call?” I then thought, “The one friend who will participate in that call will be the woman Wisdom. Also, Mount Zion, the woman, will be likewise involved. She will be a friend to those who are weary.” She (Wisdom) will instruct them in what to do; she (Mount Zion) will lead them to herself.
5. The text states, “thou shalt make via the lip of the edgemost curtain, via the second friendship.” It doesn’t state what must be made. So, what must be made? The loops themselves must be made by means of the lip of the edgemost curtain, and by means of the second friendship. Thus, they cannot be made and sewn onto the curtain; they must be made from the curtain itself.
6. Why must the loops be made from the curtain itself? This shows that the loops are absolutely one with the curtain, and not from some other material (or type). The loops will be made from that call: from that sounding that the curtain typifies—and not from some other source. The loops are part of the material of the curtain (calling) itself.
Yet, these curtains will have the very same appearance as the Divider described at the end of this chapter. Another text will tell what that Divider typifies: Messiah’s flesh. Therefore, we proposed that these things, typifying Messiah’s flesh, are therefore a type of the Body of Messiah. That Body consists of all the Israelis plus all the Israeli Saints! They will all finally respond to the call; they will either be what the loops typify or helpers of what the loops typify: the weary women who will bring the children, the elderly, those who cannot walk on their own, etc. to Mount Zion.
7. What is this second friendship, and what does it portray? I am thinking that this second friendship is the second set of five curtains that will be connected with the first set of five curtains. The next graphic shows both sets of five curtains with their loops:
8. What is “friendship of the second”? I propose that it is the second set of five curtains with the 50 loops (portrayed as the set on the right above). If I am correct, this will be the second set of five callings that are connected together, and a second part of the Body of Messiah consisting of all the non-Jewish Saints!
9. The text states, “The loops are receiving, a woman unto her sister.” What does this mean? The loops (I propose) will receive the gold clasps that will be mentioned next. The loops don’t do the clasping; they receive the clasps. The Hebrew word also indicates being in front. (Thus, I have drawn the loops as in front of the curtain’s edge: sticking out.)
If the loops typify women who are weary because of the labour that they are doing, they will be receiving both strength and other women! They will receive even more as they continue, and will be given strength to continue in their calling.
One woman who is helping and saving lives will receive another woman who is doing the same as a sister, gladly receiving her sister and helping with the responsibilities and dangers.
III. Clasps (verse 6)
Moshe must make 50 clasps out of gold.
The curtains must be ‘friendshipped’ together, a woman unto her sister, by means of the clasps. Once this is done, the Abode will be one!
1. What are these clasps? They are structures that connect loops together. I have portrayed one clasp, but that doesn’t mean this is how they appeared. I don’t know how they appeared and how they were made. I do know they were gold. Here is my drawing:
I drew it to show that it can open, and it then can be locked closed. Again, I don’t know the form of the clasps that were really used or their mechanism.
2. Why must the clasps be gold? The clasps are gold to show incorruptibility. The friendships that will form between the women (portrayed by the loops) will stand throughout time. Those friendships will be the truest form of love—not bonded by feelings, but by the mutual goals of saving lives. Such true forms of love are incorruptible. Such incorruptibility also indirectly shows the involvement of Yehovah; He is always incorruptible (incapable of rotting). Ruth and Naomi demonstrate this sort of love; Ruth is from the races, and Naomi is from Israel. Both were terribly devastated by sorrow. Ruth gives her first child to Naomi to be Naomi’s child. They raise the children together.
3. What does “And thou shalt ‘friendship’ the curtains, a woman unto her sister, via clasps” mean? The clasps will hold loops together, causing a friendship (bond) between the connected curtains (and therefore, between all ten curtains):
Since the clasps are the connectors, the Spirit of Yehovah will be the One making these connections; they will be permanent and foundationed on Biblical love (seeking the highest, best interest on behalf of each other without regard to self).
4. The declaration, “And the Abode will be one!” tells about what event? I propose that the next very lengthy text describes the two parts becoming one Abode. (Read it slowly, and think it through.)
Ephesians 2:11 Therefore, remember that ye, once the Gentiles (races) in flesh who are called Uncircumcision [therefore, non-Jews] by that called Circumcision [therefore, Jews] made by hand in flesh, 12that at that time, ye were apart from Messiah, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the Covenants of promise: not having Hope, and without God in the world! 13And now in Messiah Yeshua, ye who once were afar off are become near by the blood of the Messiah! 14For He is our peace Who made both one! And He broke down the middle wall of the fence—15the enmity—via His flesh, having annulled the teaching of commandments-in-decrees so-that He will create the two into one new man in Himself, making peace! 16And He will reconcile both to God in one Body through the cross, having slain the enmity by it! 17And having come, He announced the beneficial-proclamation: “Peace is to you who are afar off, and to those near!” 18For we both have access to the Father by one Spirit through Him! 19So then, ye are no longer strangers and sojourners, but fellow citizens of the Saints and of the Household of God, 20being built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Messiah Yeshua Himself being the cornerstone 21in whom all the building fitted together increases to a holy Temple in Yehovah 22in Whom ye are also being built together for a habitation of God via the Spirit! 1For this cause, I, Paul, prisoner of Messiah Yeshua for you races 2(if indeed ye heard of the administration of the Grace of God that was given to me towards you 3that He made known to me by revelation: the mystery, according as I briefly wrote before, 4by which ye, reading, are able to perceive my understanding in the mystery of the Messiah 5that was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as it now was revealed to His holy apostles and prophets via the Spirit)—6The races are to be joint heirs and a joint Body and joint partakers of His promise in the Messiah through the beneficial-proclamation!—7of which I became a slave according to the gift of the Grace of God given to me, according to the working of His power!
IV. Goat Curtains (verses 7-9)
Next, Moshe must make curtains using goats; these curtains are to the Tent that is upon (above) the Abode. The number of goat curtains is eleven.
The length of the one curtain is 30 forearms (cubits), and the breadth is 4 forearms (cubits).
The eleven curtains must all be the same measure as the one curtain.
Five of the curtains are ‘friendshipped’ together alone, and six of the curtains are ‘friendshipped’ together alone.
Moshe must double the sixth curtain unto the ‘circumcision’ (the very frontmost) of the faces of the Tent!
1. What does a goat typify? The Hebrew word for goat is also the Hebrew word for strong, mighty, fierce. I normally render it as strength. (It is the same word from which the Uzi machine gun was named.)
2. If the above answer is true, what does ‘curtains of goats’ typify? I proposed above that the word for curtain (singular) could also mean, “I will sound her.” The plural form (used in our present text) isn’t used in the Bible except for curtains (as far as I am aware). Thus, my proposal will be novel (new). I propose that the word can indicate soundings (like the callings of a trumpet in order to signal hearkening folks to begin to do something). If that is the case, ‘curtains of goats’ in Hebrew would also mean soundings of strong-ones, in which case the strong ones—those willing to take action when it needs to be taken in order to save lives at the risk of their own lives—are being called to action.
A word directly related to the Hebrew word for strong ones means to flee for refuge. While these two ideas sound conflicting (why would a strong person flee for refuge?) they will come together during the Tribulation. The very strong ones will find others who are weak and afraid, and will take them to places of refuge, giving them boldness and strength during the time of that fleeing to refuge.
Yehovah’s [trumpet] sounding to those who will hearken so that they will flee for refuge to Mount Zion will be a very basic part of the Tribulation. The flight for refuge (to Mount Zion) is often described in the Psalms, though Yehovah made sure that only careful readers would see this. (The ‘bad guys’ at that time won’t be able to understand this, and the ‘bad angels,’ the demons, won’t be able to quickly convince the human ‘bad guys’ of this! Thus, the ‘good guys’ will have time to flee to Mount Zion!)
3. What is a curtain made of goats? It is a curtain that is made using goats, of course; yet, the text strangely leaves out what part of the goats. It could be made of goatskins; it could be made of goat hair; it could be made of both goatskins and goat hair; more importantly, it could be made from the entire goat including the bones of the goat. (The text doesn’t say, and therefore doesn’t limit the parts of the goats from which it can be made.) This curtain will have to span a distance that just can’t be spanned in the way it will be without its having a truss structure (like the structure of rafters in the top of a house). It would collapse with any rain, with snow, with wind, etc. were it not to have a truss structure. I propose that the bones of the goats will be used to devise this.
Considering what the curtains of goats typifies is so important. Yehovah gave the command, and He also gave the Israelis wisdom to know exactly what to make and use from the goats, but the most important thing for readers to know is that the curtains of goats typify strong ones (persons) who do very important things!
4. What is so important about the curtains of goats being made into a tent that is upon the Abode? First, the Abode and the Tent are separate, and are made of different materials! Yet, if one were below and looking upward, the two would look like layers with the Abode being the lowest layer and the Tent being the layer above! The support columns are the same for both. Think of the Abode as a giant blanket, and the Tent as being a slightly bigger blanket that is laid over the Abode blanket. (Only, the Tent won’t be just a blanket; it will have supporting structures built into it.)
The Tent totally covers the Abode, as if it is a protection for the Abode.
The Abode hasn’t yet been put on any poles. Its description is so far just material as if it is flat on the ground: a giant blanket. The curtains made of goats will next be made; they will be placed upon the five-curtain sets that are attached together that make up the Abode. These descriptions explain things to come in the order of events that will occur! (We will discuss these things as we explore the types.)
5. Does eleven typify anything? I am not aware that the number 11 typifies anything. I do see where it will be used elsewhere in the Scriptures; for example, there are twelve tribes to Israel, and the tribe of Levi is normally removed from the tribes for certain reasons (they don’t normally participate in war, for example). The tribe of Levi was assigned to be busy with Spiritual things. Apart from such things like this, I don’t know about the significance of the number 11.
6. Does the number 30 represent a type? I previously proposed that numbers that are types can be multiplied with other numbers that have types, combining the types. The number 3 can be a type, and the number 10 can be a type. The number 3 is used in the Shma (Deuteronomy 6:4): “Hearken, Israel! Yehovah, our Gods, Yehovah is one!” These three represent the most usual ways that Yehovah demonstrates Himself:
- As Yehovah the Father
- As our Gods who is the Messiah
- As Yehovah the Spirit
I have therefore understood the number 3 to be a type of Yehovah as He shows Himself in all forms.
The number 10 is a type of testing/tempting. The following text showed me this:
Numbers 14:22 Because all those men who saw my glory and my miracles that I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice…
When the two numbers (3 and 10) are multiplied, the type will be of testing Yehovah. This is normally exactly what a group should never do! Yet, there is a case in which this is the right thing to do: it is when Yehovah commands this, and when the person or group doing this is doing exactly what is right.
Gideon once did this:
Judges 6:39 And Gideon said unto God, “Thine anger shall not be hot against me; and I will speak but this once. I will test, na, but this once with the fleece. The dry shall now be only upon the fleece, and there shall be dew upon all the ground.”
Yehovah did exactly as Gideon requested.
Another example is found in the following text:
Isaiah 7:10 And Yehovah gathered to speak unto Akhaz to say, 11 “Ask for thee a sign from Yehovah thy God. Make-deep a request or make-her-high to the above!” 12And Akhaz said, “I will not ask, and I will not tempt Yehovah!”
(Akhaz was totally wrong in every way. Yehovah commanded him to do this.)
Another example of testing Yehovah is shown in this text:
Psalm 34:8 Taste-ye! And see-ye that Yehovah is Good!—happinesses of the valiant-[one]! He will trust via Him! 10His Saints shall see Yehovah! For there is no lack to His fearers.
In some cases, folks are commanded to test Yehovah. While Israel previously tested Yehovah by sinning ten times, I propose that Israel will later test Yehovah by doing what is right ten times!
7. Why is 30 the length of the curtain? I proposed above that the same word that means length also means to prolong, to grow long. What this Tent pictures will only be complete after testing Yehovah 10 times in a good way over the length of the Tribulation—that is what I am proposing.
8. Why is the length of 30 via a forearm? What does the forearm typify? The same word meaning forearm is also the word for mother, or her mother. While the forearm can refer to Yehovah’s forearm, it can also refer to Jerusalem as a mother:
Galatians 4:26 Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
It can also refer to a woman who is behaving as a mother to at least one Israeli, since the success of the plan of God will depend on such a woman doing what she must to save lives!
(I will have to read on to see which one makes the most sense with the other types; perhaps they both will make sense!)
Whatever the type, it is via a forearm—it will be accomplished by means of the forearm or what the forearm typifies.
9. What does the breadth typify, and why is it 4 via a forearm? The word for breadth also means to be or grow wide, be or grow large; to be widened, be enlarged. If the number 4 indicates universality as I proposed above, this shows that whatever the curtain typifies will grow larger and larger until it is universal: happening everywhere.
The ‘forearm’ will again be the means of bringing this all to pass.
10. What does “The one curtain is one measure to eleven curtains” mean? This means that all eleven curtains are exactly the same measure; they will typify exactly the same things. They are equivalent; one is not greater than or lesser than another.
11. Again, what does this friendshipping involve? It involves connecting them together.
12. How must they be connected together? They will be sewn together (though the text doesn’t cover the means, the stitch style, or anything like this). The text describes the connection as friendship.
13. Does the number 6 carry a type? When it does carry a type, it is the number of a man (that is, a man who isn’t born of God), one short of the number 7 that typifies completion. For example,
Revelation 13:18 He who has understanding shall count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man! And his number is Six hundred sixty and six!
Thus, the ‘beast’ (the animal who represents either the Antichrist or the Antichrist’s false prophet) is labeled with ‘a trinity of’ three sixes: 6-6-6.
14. Does the number 5 carry a type? I have thought that it might, though I wasn’t certain.
When the Israeli firstborn males were counted (Numbers 3:40), Yehovah commanded Moshe to take the number of their names. Yehovah then did a one-for-one exchange: one Levite for one firstborn male Israeli from the other tribes. (He commanded the same thing for their cattle.) Yehovah then took the Levites instead of the firstborn males from the other tribes. Now, there were more firstborn males than Levites. 5 Shekels of silver had to be collected for each person above the number.
If the number 5 is a type, it seems that it will be associated with redemption. That is what I will use.
15. What is typified if the sixth curtain is doubled? If a curtain typifies a calling, and if this curtain is made of goats (strong-ones), the sixth curtain typifies that there will be a double number of strong ones who are called, and they will be added unto the circumcision. They will be the faces of the Tent! Thus, the number of actual curtains is now 12!
16. What does this Tent typify? A tent, in general, is a portable dwelling that can be taken down and moved to another place, where it can be put up (different from a mobile home or trailer that must be transported using some type of vehicle). It typifies folks on the move and traveling. It normally doesn’t typify folks who are staying permanently in one place.
The word that means tent also means to shine, to give light. All who make up this tent will do exactly that: they will give light to others who desire to come, and who desire to also be and give light. (Light in the Bible is understanding.) Those who have light will understand what is occurring so that they can live, so that they can help others to live, and even so that they can help others to live at the expense of their own lives.
(A tent with occupants and candles gives light.) Israel has been assigned to be the light of the world. Yet, not Israel only:
Ephesians 5:8 For ye were formerly darkness, but now are light in the Lord! Walk as children of light! 9For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and Truth, 10proving what is acceptable unto the Lord!
Thus, the Saints who are non-Jewish are also light in the world!
17. What are the faces of the Tent? They are the part of the Tent that faces forward: the front of the Tent, just as the faces of a person are the parts of the person that face forward.
The word faces is plural because all objects have more than one face—more than one turn. (The human face has many turns to it, like the turn around the chin, the turn around the cheeks, etc.)
The faces of the Tent, in this text, are together called the circumcision. This describes the Israelis, since they will be obeying the command given to Avraham to circumcise all the males (that is, cut off the foreskin of the penis from all the males).
The Israelis will be on the move. Regardless of who travels with them (and I am thinking that there will be more traveling with them than their own number), all groups that see them will see the Israelis: the circumcision. Enemies will view the entire group as being made of Jews. Thus, what the Tent typifies will have the appearance of being Jewish even though so many who go with the Israelis won’t be Jewish.
V. Loops and Friendship (verses 10-11)
Moshe next must make 50 loops. Those loops must be placed upon the lip of the one edgemost curtain by means of ‘friendshipping’ them.
He must make another 50 loops upon the lip of the second ‘friendshipping’ curtain.
Next, He must make 50 clasps of copper!
Moshe must bring the clasps by means of the loops! In this way, he will ‘friendship’ the Tent; and the Tent, like the Abode, will be one!
1. Which lip of which edgemost curtain must be used to make the loops? The lip of the edgemost curtain at the opposite end of the doubled curtain must be used for the set with the seven curtains. (The sixth curtain was doubled; I proposed that this means that another curtain was added.)
2. How will this ‘friendshipping’ be accomplished? It appears that this will be accomplished the same way that the connections were made in the Abode.
3. Why must the clasps be made of copper? Copper is a type of justice/judgment. Thus, the seven-set of curtains and the five-set of curtains will be joined by justice between the loops—between the weary ones—the weary women.
4. What does “And thou shalt bring the clasps via loops” tell the reader?
- The clasps are copper, and therefore signify justice.
- The word for clasps in Hebrew also means to sink together, to collapse.
- The loops represent persons or groups.
- These clasps join together those who are collapsing, sinking during the judgment of Yehovah, during the Tribulation!
The loops typify female weary ones, since the Hebrew word for loops means to the weary-[ones], and is feminine in gender.
Thus, women who have taken on responsibilities and are weary will be traveling toward Mount Zion. They will bring those who are affected by the collapsing/sinking of the judgment of Yehovah and who will respond by being willing to receive the love of the Truth, as well as being willing to participate in saving the lives of others!
5. Explain the statement and the type found in the command, “And thou shalt ‘friendship’ the Tent”: Moshe (and later, Israel, acting in the same way that Moshe did in history) will bring the parts of the tent together, connecting them using the loops and clasps.
Now, Moshe represents the Torah (Teaching) of Yehovah, and Yehovah Himself, as the following texts show:
Matthew 19:7 They say unto him, “Why did Moshe then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?”
Matthew 19:8 He says unto them, “Moshe suffered you to put away your wives because of the hardness of your hearts! But it was not so from the beginning!”
Mark 1:44 And says unto him, “See thou say nothing to any man! But-rather, go thy way; show thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things that Moshe commanded, for a testimony unto them.”
Mark 7:10 For Moshe said, “Glorify thy father and thy mother,” and, “Whoso curses father or mother, dying, he shall die!”
Luke 24:27 And beginning at Moshe and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself.
Thus, the Teaching (the Torah) will be the means of ‘friendshipping’ the Tent together, to make of the two pieces one piece! Weary but willing women will bring men and women who are collapsing/sinking from the judgment of Yehovah, and will connect the Tent into one piece! Because the pieces are made of goats, which typify strong ones, those who have strength (these women) will bring these strong ones who have been called together into one Body! This will be true friendship!
6. The text above (verse 6) stated, “And the Abode will be one!” This text (verse 11) states, “And he (the Tent) shall be one!” Why do both say the same thing? What does this show? They both show how the Abode of Yehovah and the Tent over the Abode will become One Body, joining Jewish and non-Jewish Saints and ‘good guys’ together! This is very important in Scriptures, and was the special proclamation given to Paul!
They both say the same thing because there will be two events where groups will be joined together via women who will bring them together!
VI. Diffusion and Excess (verses 12-13)
Since the curtains of the Tent are larger than the curtains of the Abode, there will be excess goat material. The spread of the excess will be by means of the curtain of the Tent. Moshe must spread half of the excess curtain upon the afterwards (back end) of the Abode.
There will be an excess of one forearm by means of the length of the curtain of the Tent. This excess will be spread upon the sides of the Abode from this (side) and from this (side) to blanket-cover the Abode!
1. Explain this spread/diffusion: The Hebrew word indicates both spreading out and diffusing. To diffuse is to spread out thinly, to scatter widely. This text explains that a group will be widely scattered for some purpose. This is akin to the matzah (the unleavened bread) in the following text:
1 Corinthians 11:24 “This is my Body that is broken for you.”
This Body will be spread out and diffused for the Israelis. That way, members of this Body will be able to benefit far more folks than they could if they were together in one place.
2. What is the excess, and what does it typify? I can tell that it typifies persons; the other things normally do. The curtains typify the calling from the sounding of Yehovah. The following text explains what persons they typify:
Numbers 3:46 And Yehovah spoke unto Moshe to say, 45 “Take-thou the Levites under every firstborn in the sons of Israel, a beast of the Levites under their beasts. And the Levites shall be to me: I am Yehovah— 46and the excess redeemed [by force] of the 3 and 70 and 200  over the Levites from the firstborn of the sons of Israel. 47And thou shalt take five: five shekels to a skull via a shekel of the Holy-[One]. Thou shalt take ten gerah, the shekel. 48And thou shalt give the silver to Aharon and to his sons, redeemed-[ones] of the excess via them.” 49And Moshe took the silver of the redemption [by force] from the excess-[ones] over redemptions of the Levites. 50He took the silver from with a firstborn of the sons of Israel: 5 and 60 and 300 and 1,000 [1,365] via a shekel of the Holy-[One].
In the above text, the word excess refers to the persons who were more than the count of the Levites among the non-Levitical firstborn Israelis. Each person had to be accounted by a payment of five silver shekels (a very low price in today’s currency). The silver is a picture of redemption by force—that is, freeing a person from a captive situation by a raid and rescue (rather than by a payment). I know this because there are two different Hebrew words used for redemption; this is the one that is used when force is used. Silver typifies both kinds of redemption: by force and by payment.
The excess, then, pictures non-Levitical Israelis and others who are spread out via the sounding of Yehovah’s call, with that call being made to the Tent: to Israel, and to those who will be non-Israeli good-guys. That excess number of persons will be dispersed throughout the world. (Now, I could easily be wrong; the excess might be the Sheep/Goat non-Jewish good guys who help Israelis, the brethren of Messiah, who are in prison, naked, hungry, sick, etc.)
3. What is my After of the Abode? If I consider Exodus 33:23, where the “After” refers to Messiah, this gives me a clue regarding how this word is used:
Exodus 33:23 “And I will remove my palm. And thou shalt see my After. And they shall not see my faces.”
That term, After, speaks of the Messiah: of Yeshua. He is the One Who comes after (in time). Yeshua is the dweller in the Abode.
4. Why must the excess be spread upon this After if the identification above is correct? The group made of persons who are this excess will also be ‘hiding’ Salvation (hiding Yeshua: the After of Yehovah) among them!
5. What does “And the forearm from this and the forearm from this is via the excess, via the length of the curtain. The Tent will be spread/diffused upon sides of the Abode from this and from this” describe? The lengths of the individual curtains made of goats are 30, whereas the lengths of the individual curtains made of byssus are 28. That means that the goat curtains are 2 forearms longer than the byssus curtains. If they are lined up so that the 2 forearm lengths are distributed evenly, there will be one forearm of goats hanging over one side, and one forearm of goats hanging over the other side.
The following drawing shows a view of just the goats made into curtains. You will see that one curtain looks darker than the rest; I did this to show a doubling, even though this curtain wouldn’t really look darker; it would just be doubled:
The following drawing shows a view looking upward (as if the person is lying on the ground, and the sets of curtains are suspended in the air above the person); the byssus curtain is blue in my drawing (when it should look like cherubim), and the goats-curtain is as shown in the previous drawing. The order would be the opposite if one were looking from above (once these things are set upon the acacia tree stumps).
As you can see, the two curtain sets are evenly distributed, the goat curtain being the larger and the byssus curtain being the smaller. Thus, the goat curtain protects the byssus curtain. The length of one forearm is the width of the excess on each side (the sides appearing to be the top and bottom in this ‘landscape’ view).
6. What does “Thou shalt spread/diffuse half of the excess curtain upon my After of the Abode” typify? The After of the Abode is supposed to be viewed as the back end of the Abode. Yet, it doesn’t really indicate a back end; it indicates one who comes after (as mentioned from Exodus 33 above). This is Yeshua Himself, the Messiah and Salvation of Israel.
This excess curtain is an excess calling—one that isn’t part of the other major and open callings. Those who respond to these ‘quiet callings’ (I propose that these will be callings of their consciences telling them to help others who are in danger or are being mistreated) will include the ‘sheep’ in the so-called Sheep/Goat Judgment that starts in Matthew 25:31. (Those sheep are the ‘good guys’ who will give Yeshua’s brethren, the Jews, help during the Tribulation when they are being mistreated so badly.)
Half of this group will be upon Yehovah’s ‘After’ (referring to Yeshua) Who dwells in this Abode (between the Cherubim) (the word upon also meaning by, beside). They will be in the company of Yehovah’s Salvation, and they will later be recipients of Yehovah’s Salvation. In the meantime, Yeshua (Salvation) will carry them as they do the work of saving the lives of His brethren, the Israelis.
7. What will be the location of the final abode of the Messiah of Israel on this planet? This will be Mount Zion.
8. What type (‘picture’) does “The Tent will be spread/diffused upon sides of the Abode from this and from this to blanket-cover him” give? First, the Tent entirely covers (blanket-covers) the Abode, the place where Yehovah dwells. Then, that Tent is spread/diffused upon sides of the Abode so that the Abode is never exposed from any side.
Now, I propose that the Abode consists of the callings of Israel, while the Tent consists of the callings of both Israelis and non-Israelis who are spread/diffused and outside of the main bodies that together make up obvious Israel. Those who respond to the call are part of these callings; those who don’t aren’t part of the fabrics being described.
VII. Blanket-Covering (verse 14)
Moshe must make a blanket-covering to the Tent itself. This must be made of skins of red rams. Another blanket-covering must be made of the skins of takhashes from above the red-ram-skin covering.
1. What do skins of a red ram typify? The word for skin comes from a verb meaning to rouse oneself, awake, awaken, incite. The word red is associated both with blood and with humans. (The first human was red in color.) The word for ram means might (as in great power along with moral fortitude: taking a stand to do what is morally right, and therefore what is right in the sight of God). Because of the way that the words skins of red rams are spelled in Hebrew, an internal and separate statement is being made: “the arousal of their might is from men,” where men is plural, which gives me the impression of indicating that the men come from very different cultures and backgrounds.
If my observation is at all correct, this text indicates humans who have no connection with the Biblical faith, but who are awakened to action by what they are seeing, showing great might because of their consciences.
2. Why is this described as a blanket-covering? This shows the roles that persons (that this covering typifies) will take: they will cover (at the risk of their own lives) the Israeli and non-Israeli ‘good guys’ who have responded to the callings of Yehovah. They will do what they can to protect them while still being without faith in Yehovah.
3. What are takhashes? I have no idea what takhashes are, and I haven’t found a source that gives a definite identification. Their skins can be used; that is all that I know. I don’t even know if they are kosher or not! Curiously, identifying these creatures isn’t necessary to identify what they typify! (I have no doubt that the takhash will be identified later in Earth’s future history.)
4. What do takhashes typify? The singular word takhash in Hebrew has another meaning: Thou shalt hush! This describes not using one’s mouth to express protest, complaint, or any form of communication that uses sound. (Communication can be expressed in other ways as long as sound-silence is used.)
If this shows the type, takhashim describes folks who can be called ‘Hushers’—folks who will become very good at not giving away what they are doing, and whose communication forms will be without speaking out loud.
The skins of takhashes, if I am right, will be the awakenings of the Hushers—folks who will say nothing, but who will do much for the groups responding to the callings of Yehovah at the risk of their own lives.
5. Why are these two groups (covered by the descriptions of “skins of red rams and a blanket-covering of skins of takhashes” mentioned together? They will be either working together, or they will sometimes be acting as group. The ‘Hushers,’ for example, might be providing cover for those who show their might by following their consciences that arouse them to action!
6. Why must these blanket-coverings be made from above? I propose that this shows two things: They are provided from above—that is, from the heavens: from Yehovah (though they won’t necessarily know this), and they will act as cover for these other groups who are directly responding to the callings of Yehovah.
VIII. Cuttings (verses 15-18)
Moshe next must make wood cuttings (logs) to the Abode. They must be made from standing acacia trees.
The length of one cutting is 10 forearms (cubits).
The breadth of one cutting is 1 and ½ forearms.
There are two hands to one cutting. Those hands are connecting, a woman unto her sister.
Established, Moshe shall make all the cuttings of the Abode the same way.
There will be 20 cuttings to the Abode. One cutting goes to a corner southward and to the right.
1. What are these cuttings? They are cut logs. We figured this out because only two dimensions are given: the length and the breadth. Had these been boards, they would have three dimensions: the length, the breadth and the width. These are really entire pieces of acacia trees, and they are big!
2. How tall are these acacia logs? They are ten cubits, which means that they are 15 feet long! That is a story and a half tall!
3. How broad are these acacia logs? If they are a forearm and a half, they are 18 + 9 inches, or 27 inches. Thus, they are more than 2 feet in diameter. They are very large!
4. How much would an acacia log of this size weigh? It would weigh about 550 pounds! (That is without the gold that will cover each.) It would take 11 men who could handle 50 pounds to move one of these logs!
5. Why did Yehovah desire them to be so big? There will be several reasons. One practical reason is so that the weight of the curtains will not be able to cause sagging. (Those curtains will not be light; they will be heavy, too. They are large!)
6. What does acacia typify? I said in the previous chapter (Exodus 25) that the word for acacia in Hebrew, shōt, means to fly at high speeds. It describes the end of a whip or of a flagellum (a microscopic whip of a one-celled creature that uses its whip to swim). (I propose that the branches of the acacia are very good for making a scourge/a whip!)
If this is correct, trees of acacia typify stable, potentially fruit-bearing mortals (mortals are humans who can be killed or who can die, which describes all the folks you know) who will be able to travel at very high speeds (and, if the whip is part of this type, they will also be quick and strong to chastise those who don’t cooperate!). The travel that I am describing, if this is correct, will occur during the Tribulation as groups of these folks go toward Mount Zion during a time when travel anywhere in the world will be the most dangerous it has ever been, and when there are more obstacles (things in the way) to travel than there has ever been. These folks will be able to continue traveling as if there are no obstacles and as if there are few dangers.
I will add that these acacia trees are stable in very harsh and hot conditions, being trees of the Middle East. Persons are compared to trees in the Bible (Psalm 1 is an example).
7. The text describes two hands to each cutting. What are these hands, and what is their purpose? The hands are branching parts that connect to hands of the logs next to them. The appearance is that of cut trees holding hands with cut trees. These hands will stabilize the tall standing logs:
8. What does “they are connecting, a woman unto her sister” tell the reader? These acacia beams with hands typify women (or groups that will be feminine in gender, like the ‘church’ is feminine in gender) who will uphold each other as they uphold what the curtains typify.
9. What does “Established, thou shalt make to all cuttings of the Abode” mean? This same pattern will be used in all the construction. Thus, all these beams will be connected, one to another. (They will also later have rods that go through them farther down so that they will have more than one connection point.)
10. How many of these cuttings will there be? There will be a total of 40 (not counting the separating curtain, and not counting all that will make up the courtyard!), though this text describes the one set of 20 going to one extremity that is southward and rightward. It describes them separately because the one group of 20 will be separate from the other group of 20 (the Abode having two chambers) as they (the persons whom these cuttings typify) do their works and as they travel from their locations. One cutting will only have contact with two others; they will be holding hands with those two. (They each only have two hands.)
11. Why did Yehovah insist upon this structure being designed and made according to directions of east, west, south and north? Couldn’t it have been set up facing any direction? Since this structure tells a story (including a story about travelers), the structure’s construction must include such directions so that a reader can learn: From where certain ones will come? And, Where they are going?
IX. Lords of Silver and Twins (verses 19-25)
Moshe must make 40 lords of silver under the twenty cuttings. As for the cutting: two lords are under the one cutting to two of the cutting’s hands, and two lords are under the one cutting to two of the cutting’s hands.
There will be twenty cuttings going to the north corner for the second piece of the Abode. This will make a total of 40 of their lords of silver. Again, two lords are under the one cutting, and two lords are under the one cutting.
Next, Moshe must make six cuttings to the sides of the Abode toward the sea (westward).
Moshe must make two cuttings to the strippings-off (the disconnected section) of the Abode by means of two sides. Those two cuttings will be their twin from below. The two cuttings will be unified perfect ones upon the Abode’s head all the way unto the one sunk-impression. He will be established to two of the cuttings! They shall be to two of the strippings-off!
1. What is a lord of silver? A lord is who a slave serves. A lord directs others and is responsible to and for others. A lord is like a king, but is over fewer subjects. Such a person can be called a master.
A lord of silver is one who is in charge of others and who redeems (since silver is a type of redemption). Redemption is freeing one who is being held either by paying a price for the freedom or by using force. A lord of silver, then, is one who has mastery over redemption (of whatever kind is necessary).
2. Why must there be forty lords of silver? First, I propose that the number shows how many there really will be who will be given the ability to redeem others who are being held as prisoners.
Also, the number 40 itself is a type. It is 4 X 10, and both 4 and 10 are types. 4 is often used in connection with north, south, east and west, showing all directions, and thus 4 pictures universality—that is, something that takes place in all directions on earth. 10 is a number associated with testing/tempting. (When Yehovah does it, it is testing, which is always designed to be beneficial; when man does it toward God, it is usually tempting Him, which isn’t good.) The following is a text showing this number being used as tempting:
Numbers 14:22 “…for all those men who have seen my glory and my miracles that I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and haven’t hearkened to my voice…”
When the numbers multiply, their types join together. Thus, 4 (universality) X 10 (testing) = 40 (universal testing). Universal testing is an opportunity for a group to completely and consistently do right. It is also used to stop a bad group so that it can’t do wrong. For example,
Exodus 16:35 And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan.
In the case of this text, Yehovah gave Israel 40 years to determine whether or not the next generation would be willing to do the few and simple commands that Yehovah gave to Israel.
There will be 40 lords of silver under twenty acacia cuttings to show that those who are represented by the acacia trees covered in gold will be founded on two kinds of redemption, and that they will be universally tested in order to prove that they will do only what is right!
3. What does twenty typify? Twenty is 2 X 10. I proposed that 10 typifies testing.
2, I propose, refers to the number of Bodies that will be functioning during the Tribulation until they become one. There will be a Body of non-Jewish Saints that will consist of scattered groups out to save lives of Jews (and their friends), and there will be a Body of Jewish Saints who will be doing the same. Now, the two Bodies will have a disagreement over how they view the Torah. The Jewish group will be convinced that the Torah (Teaching) consists of commandments in ordinances (in decrees: that Yehovah decreed the various commands, and seeing beyond those decrees, those public enactments of rules, isn’t what is important; just doing them is what is important). The non-Jewish group will be convinced that the Torah (Teaching) isn’t made of commandments in decrees (though I haven’t found the text describing how this group will view the Torah).
The two groups will be tested while having at their foundation (what holds them stable during the Tribulation) the lords of silver—the drive and command to redeem Jewish prisoners (using payment or force).
4. The text next describes the cutting. What does this cutting typify? A cutting of wood is split off from the roots and the branches in which it was located. A cutting is made from a standing tree. It is suddenly disconnected. I propose that each represents a person who fulfill the following:
Matthew 19:29 And everyone who has forsaken houses or brethren or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands for the sake of my Name shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life!
(Everlasting life is portrayed by the wood being covered with gold, since gold pictures incorruptibility.) Each person who forsakes those things listed in the text above for the sake of Yeshua’s Name—that is, for the sake of Salvation, for the sake of saving the lives of others will become a pillar in the House of Yehovah:
Revelation 3:12 I will make him who overcomes a pillar in the Temple of my God! And he shall go no more out! And I will write the name of my God upon him, and the name of the city of my God, which is New Jerusalem that comes down out of the heavens from my God! And I will write my new name upon him!
5. Why are two lords under the one cutting? Each cutting (representing a person) will do his/her work by doing both kinds of redemption (payment redemption or redemption by force: freeing others from being prisoners).
6. Why are these silver lords under one cutting to two of his hands? The hands typify works throughout the Bible. Each person represented by the cuttings of Acacia trees will use all of his/her works to provide redemption and to hold up what the curtains typify so that what the curtains typify are being carried and supported! These persons are great heroes and heroines!
7. What does the wording, “two lords under the one cutting to two of his hands and two lords under the one cutting to two of his hands” show? This wording shows that each cutting will be doing the works of redemption independent of the other cutting, though each cutting will actually be totally connected to the cuttings next to it!
8. Why is the Abode divided up into two pieces? This shows what will be true when what the Abode pictures will be fulfilled. There will be two separated main groups making up what the Abode typifies. They will be joined by 50 gold clasps, showing that the incorruptible God will join them, and that they will be joined by what never fails: genuine Biblical (and practical) love, but they will still be two separated bodies.
9. What does the Abode typify? It is made of what the following typify:
- The blue pictures the heavens
- The purple pictures royalty
- Earthworm crimson pictures the most humble and powerless
- Twisted byssus pictures very strong righteousness
- Cherubim are ministering spirits of God who have incredible strength
While I propose that all these together show the ‘fabric’ of the Saints who form two Bodies that are finally connected together, they also picture Messiah in His fleshly form. He came from the heavens. He was royalty. He humbled Himself to the lowest rank. He demonstrated perfect and strong righteousness. He was the Angel Yehovah, and He commanded and commands all angels.
John 14:23 Yeshua answered. And He said unto him, “If a man loves me, he will guard my sayings! And my Father will love him! And we will come unto him, and make our abode with him!”
Yehovah and Yeshua will make visitations during the Tribulation.
The Saints in the two Bodies will coordinate together with perfection, being the work of a thinker (the thinker being Yeshua).
10. What is the north extremity? It is the section of the Abode that is northward (and therefore leftward in the drawing):
Since directions in the Bible always use Jerusalem as the center of the compass, I propose that the text describes events that will occur north of Jerusalem—in the north extremity of the planet. (That section of the planet is called Gog in other places, meaning roof—the roof of land north of Jerusalem. It includes Moscow, and goes north from there.)
11. Why will the twenty cuttings in the north also have forty lords of silver? The same two types of redemption will occur there: redemption by payment and redemption by force, in order to save the lives of Jews and their friends.
12. What is the purpose of six cuttings (parts of standing Acacia trees) being made to the sides of the Abode toward the sea (and what sea is this)? I propose that these six cuttings typify six persons who will be active and successful leaders in the regions around the Mediterranean Sea, supporting and upholding those who are typified in the Abode.
13. What are these cut-outs? The Hebrew word means to cut off or out, to scrape, to strip off bark; to break: as in angles, corners. I propose that this will refer to those who are disconnected from other groups, considered unclean, broken—perhaps those who are like the Samaritans, the eunuchs or the sons of the Foreigner who are grasping via His Covenant: cut off or out, broken off from any of the groups, and yet part of the groups in Yehovah’s eyes:
Isaiah 56:3 And the son of the foreigner joined unto Yehovah shall not say, to say, ‘Yehovah, dividing, divided from upon His people.’ And the eunuch shall not say, ‘Behold, I am a dry tree!’” 4For so said Yehovah to eunuchs who will guard my Shabbats and chose in what I desired, and are grasping via my Covenant, 5 “And I will give Hand and Good Name to them in my House, and good in my walls from [better than] sons and from [better than] daughters. I will give to them a Name of Hider that will not be cut! 6And the sons of the foreigner joined unto Yehovah to minister-to Him and to love Name Yehovah, to be to him to slaves and to bless Name Yehovah, and every guard of the Shabbat [fem.] from piercing him (her, Dead Sea Scrolls) and graspers via my Covenant, 7and I will bring them unto the Mountain of my Holy-[One]! And I will rejoice them in the House of My Prayer! Their ascensions of her and their sacrifices of her shall ascend to desire upon my altar! For my House shall be called House of Prayer to All the Peoples,” 8declared my Lords Yehovah, Gatherer of expelled-[ones] of Israel! “Further, I will gather upon him to his gathered-[ones]!”
If I am right, they are on both sides of the Abode, and they are pillars just as the rest of the pillars, yet they are just outside of the rest of the pillars; still, they are right beside the Head (Yeshua)! (You can see them pictured above; they are the four circles that are outside of the rectangle in the drawing.)
14. What does “they shall be their twin from below” mean? When looking at them from on Earth, they will in every way be exactly like each other and the other pillars. There will be no way to distinguish them!
15. Explain, “And they shall be unified perfect-[ones] by his head…” These pillars will be unified: joined to the other pillars and to each other. They will be perfect ones, being and doing exactly what pillars must be and do without fail, and being pictures of persons who will be and do exactly as Yehovah designed them to be and assigned them to do, by His power. “By his head…” is by the Head of the Abode: by Yeshua.
I understand the types to indicate this: The persons these pillars typify will be unified—that is, they will be joined to the other persons (that the pillars and the Abode typify) in every good work. They will be perfect before Yehovah, being and doing exactly what Yehovah designed them to do, and being obedient to all that Yehovah will tell them to do. They will later be positioned by Yeshua (the Head of the Abode) on His right hand and on His left hand in a place of great honour for their selfless heroism.
16. The next text refers to them as being unified “unto the one sunk-impression.” What is a sunk-impression? When I considered the Hebrew word behind this, I realized that the word indicated two things at the same time: something sunk into something else (that is, it is as if it has been pressed deeply into place in something else), and something impressed or pushed down until its shape is inside something else. Thus, I translated the word as sunk-impression.
How does a sunk-impression look? I propose that a sunk impression of gold is made like a socket to fit into a hole through the tree so that a bar (described later) can be pushed through the tree. Here is a proposed picture:
It is sunk into the tree and made of gold to act as shaft holder for the rod (described later) that goes through it.
17. What does a sunk-impression typify? It is a means of connection through the tree. Since it is gold, it typifies incorruptibility. I propose that it typifies Yehovah Himself Who brings the connection of what the bar typifies through what the tree typifies. Since it normally goes through more than one tree, it stabilizes several trees and connects them into one structure! (Elaine later proposed that Biblical love, which never fails, is also therefore incorruptible; the gold can therefore show that the connection will be that type of love.)
18. How will they be unified unto the one sunk-impression? If the bars that go through these twin tree shafts connect to the end of the bar that goes through a line of trees, they will be unified unto the one sunk-impression through which the main bar goes. The V-shaped shaft in the drawing below goes through a tree. I have shown two shafts coming together to one shaft that goes into the sunk-impression through the tree shown:
19. What does “He will be established to two of them” mean? This means that there will be two sets of these.
20. What does “They shall be to two of the cut-outs” mean? This means that they will be located on two of the cut-outs locations, which I propose indicates the corners (by the head: the darker curtain section in the drawing).
These unified perfect ones who are connected to the two cut-outs of the Abode, where the Abode ends, and yet are right by the Head of the Abode have the same appearance as all the other cuttings (acacia tree pillars). Yet, they are given place to the right hand and to the left hand of the Head (Whom I propose to be Messiah, the opening of the Abode). They are also established on the same silver lords: two each, and are therefore founded on the same redemptions (by payment and by force).
21. Why is “And eight cuttings shall be” so important? If types multiply as I have proposed, 2 X 4 = 8. Now, 4, I proposed, typifies universality (north, south, east and west), and two, I also proposed, referred to the two Bodies: the Body of Israel, including Jewish Saints, and the Body of non-Jewish Saints. Both will be functional as separate units during a good part of the Tribulation. When those two are combined, the picture is of two Bodies universally functioning.
22. What information can the reader obtain by learning that their lords are silver? Their lords (their masters and rulers) are redemption! That is what drives them to work for others: to rescue them from being held by enemies!
23. Does the number sixteen typify anything? If the numbers multiply as I proposed above, the number 16 has several different ways to multiply to obtain it: 2 X 8, 4 X 4, 2 X 2 X 4, 2 X 2 X 2 X 2… When I run into that many choices, I begin to figure that I won’t know what types, if any, will be shown. I proposed that the number 8 pictures two Bodies universally functioning. This particular number, 16, however, refers to silver lords, and not to persons themselves. Thus, I will leave this one alone regarding types. (The number 16 can represent the number of times that redemption will be successfully done by these eight persons represented by the eight standing acacia trees!)
24. What does “two lords are under the one cutting and two lords are under the one cutting” mean? This shows that there will be two lords of silver under each of these cuttings, and not just under some of them.
When I tried to see if I could draw two lords of silver that would be under one acacia tree cutting, at first I thought they might be different sizes. When I reread the text, I decided that this wouldn’t be right. So, I thought, “How can I draw two equal lords of silver under one cutting?” I then had an idea. Now, I am certainly not claiming that this is how these lords of silver appeared, but I wanted to show you my idea of how I could make them both equal, and yet both be under the tree pole at the very same distance and position:
The above is when the two silver lords are apart. The darkened portion on the ‘finger’ ends represents silver that comes upward to hold the acacia poles from sliding. When they are brought together, they look like the following:
They can grasp the acacia tree poles by being pulled apart while the poles are standing on them, thus locking the poles. (You will have to use your imagination to see what I mean.) The following is a proposed view of the poles with the silver lords grasping them at the bottom:
X. The Acacia Bar (verses 26-29)
This text always describes one bar. Moshe must make their bar (the bar is for the cuttings) trees of acacia. Five are to cuttings of one piece of the Abode, and five are to cuttings of the second piece of the Abode. Then, five are their bar to the cuttings of a piece of the Abode to two sides, seaward (westward).
The middle bar in the midst of the cuttings is fleeing from the edge unto the edge!
Moshe shall observe the cuttings: gold! He must make their sunk impressions gold; they are houses to their bar!
Moshe shall observe their bar; it is gold!
1. Who is their in, “thou shalt make their bar trees of acacia”? They are the cuttings—the trees of cut acacia. They can also refer to the Abode and the Tent, since all the items together own the bar.
2. Why is bar singular when the text describes five in one part, five in another part, and five on another side? While the text describes a number of these bars, the text assumes that there is only one bar holding the entire structure together. This is very important for the reader to know.
3. What does this bar typify? The same word for bar also means to flee, to pass through, to hasten. The entire Abode and the Tent with the acacia poles typify this movement of the entire group that will be fleeing to Mount Zion, passing through the various areas of the world, hastening to get to safety.
Yehovah showed how one large community could do this when He took Israel out of Egypt and walked Israel for years through inhospitable lands, feeding and prospering the Israelis and making sure that their shoes didn’t wear out. This will be done on a much larger scale in the Tribulation, though in much smaller individual groups over a much shorter period of time, yet coordinated with One Head (Messiah) until all the small groups form into one large group on Mount Zion!
Since the bar is made of Acacia covered with gold, I understand that it typifies one who is mortal and who put on immortality. Yet, this being goes right through the persons typified by the standing cuttings of acacia trees. Thus, I propose that the bar typifies Yeshua who will be coordinating the fleeing of the entire Abode and Tent as it goes to Mount Zion.
Combine this with what acacia typifies (humans who will be able to travel at very high speeds and, if the whip enters in, will be quick and strong to chastise those who don’t cooperate), and I propose that the picture of what will occur during this fleeing will be like a military operation designed to save lives under the strictest rule of the heroes/heroines (shown as acacia trees). Whatsoever they do will prosper (as it states in Psalm 1).
4. Propose an arrangement of these bars so that what the text describes is in the pictures:
The following drawings are arrangements that I proposed to meet what is required. Count them to see if I did it right. The first view is as if one is lying down on the ground and looking straight up: a child’s view. Yet, the whole structure would have to be suspended in the air to have this view!
The next view is of the very front; I proposed four acacia pillars for this, and I proposed two bars going through them (the other three will be in back to make a total of five):
Next is the back of the front section of the structure (the structure has two halves: a front and a back, with the front called Holy, and the back called Holy of Holies):
Now, only look at the bars; they are straight through and are not angled upward. (The parts that are angled upward are the hands that all the acacia pillars will have; I have drawn only two for this picture. The two hands reach up and grasp each other. They are also made of acacia wood covered with gold. I am thinking that they will support the Abode, the Tent and the skins along with the pillars.) So, if I count just the bars in the two pictures, I do have five.
Next, I will show the two views of the back piece (the Holy of Holies):
If I count only the bars, this again has five.
Next, I must see the two sides to see if I have five, with the middle bar extending all the way through:
Now, the forked middle bar is still one bar (in my counting). Two acacia pillars are attached to the fork, one to each prong of the fork.
5. Why must the middle bar flee from the edge unto the edge? This is described in the following text:
Ephesians 4:1 I therefore exhort you—I the prisoner in the Lord, to walk worthily of the calling wherewith ye were called 2with all humility and meekness: with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, 3being diligent to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace: 4one Body and one Spirit, even as ye were also called in one Hope of your calling: 5one Lord, one Faith, one Baptism, 6one God and Father of all Who is over all and through all and in you all!
That Middle Bar holds the entire structure together as one structure instead of being as two; it flees from edge to edge, coordinating the movement of the entire Abode and Tent so that all will remain together, and yet will be held as One Body. (The actual structure being built doesn’t move once it is put together, but it pictures movement in the types.) When the Saints and the ‘good guys’ flee during the Tribulation, Yeshua Himself will go with them and will be in their midst, coordinating everything from edge to edge over the entire planet! This will be like the wheel within the wheel in Ezekiel: a wheel that is huge with eyes all around its rim, a wheel that is moving at the speed of light on the earth, showing that Yehovah is omnivident: all-seeing at the same time! This Middle Bar flees from one side to the other with great speed doing coordination of all in the structure!
6. Why will the cuttings be observed as gold? They will be entirely covered with gold! That gold typifies incorruptibility. The cuttings typify persons who are mortal (and therefore, capable of dying, and rotting: of corrupting). Yet, observing these heroes and heroines, they will seem like they are incorruptible, because they have put on incorruption: they have put on that faith that is Biblical, and they have been given Salvation (both physically and everlastingly)! Thus, those who see them work the great and miraculous works of God to save lives and to uphold the Abode, the Tent and the coverings will recognize them as incorruptible, their love as incorruptible!
7. Why must their sunk-impressions also be lined with gold all the way through? The bar that (I propose) typifies the Messiah of Israel that goes through them and holds them is also made of wood covered with gold: corruption that has put on incorruption. Yeshua was born with a mortal body; He rose with an immortal body.
The leaders of the heroes and heroines that are represented by the trees will remain connected, and they won’t fall or fail in their goals. Their faith will hold and remain; it won’t become corrupted.
I propose that the sunk-impressions will be lined with the incorruptible gold to show that love, that doesn’t fail, will be what connects Yeshua, the bar, with all of the heroic leaders who uphold the entire structure. (I have proposed a definition for love: seeking the highest, best interest on behalf of another without regard to self.) The kind of love that these folks will show will be of this nature, and not of the regular ‘love’ that often fails that we see in normal society.
8. Why does the text say, “Houses to their bar”? Each of the persons typified by the standing acacia trees will have these sunk-impressions. Those incorruptible gold sunk-impressions will be houses to what the bar typifies. If that gold also pictures the love by which these heroes and heroines will function, they will be filled with the Spirit of Yeshua Himself so that they will have both the power and the behaviour to do what is exactly right and according to Biblical love! Those who love Salvation (Yeshua) will guard His commandments (including His brethren)!
9. What might be an image of this sunk-impression? I have proposed a drawing of the sunk-impression:
It is gold, and it goes all the way through, acting as a sleeve for the bar so that there is a very perfect and tight fit.
10. Why must the bar be observed as gold? If the bar typifies Messiah, as I have proposed, He, being mortal in His flesh, also put on incorruption! What is seen, then, is what doesn’t fail, but what abides: that love (that saves lives)!
XI. Standing Abode (verse 30)
Moshe must cause the Abode to stand according to the Abode’s justice that Moshe was shown in Mount Sinai.
1. Yehovah commanded Moshe to make the Abode stand according to his justice. What does this mean? Moshe was shown every detail about the Abode and its Tent, and all things that are part of this structure. (That is why he was in the mountain with Elohim 40 days and 40 nights!) The very way that this structure must be assembled shows a picture of Yehovah’s justice—of His rendering a right decision based on all facts. (Until we see how this structure is assembled, we won’t know the details of His justice in action; we can read about parts of His justice in Biblical texts.)
The very size of this structure makes assembling it totally impossible unless it is assembled exactly right. Elohim showed Moshe how to assemble it so that it would go exactly together and be firm and safe, and so that no one will get hurt in the process! (The standing acacia trees are very heavy, and the ‘goat’ curtain is very long and wide, and also very heavy. It is covered with very heavy skins that are sewn together to form a huge covering!) Setting up this giant structure required a particular order, and that order also shows justice—the very justice that the Spirit of Yeshua will use when constructing together what this giant and impossible structure pictures (typifies) during the Tribulation! This structure typifies the Church on Earth with Israel at its core, and all living (mortal) Saints and all non-saint friends upholding Israel by the power of God and by the love of Salvation—saving lives (in both ways: physically saving lives, and seeing everlasting life come to folks).
The angels that rebelled did so because they challenged Yehovah’s justice. Those demons will now see that Yehovah’s justice is perfect as what this structure typifies is constructed by Yehovah!
XII. Divider and Crooveem (verses 31-33)
Yehovah next commanded Moshe to make a Divider using blue, purple and earthworm crimson. The Divider must be made of twisted byssus, and it must be a making of thought! Moshe must make her crooveem (cherubim).
Moshe must give her upon four pillars of acacia; when anyone observes, the person will see gold.
Their hooks are gold upon four lords of silver!
Moshe must give the Divider under the clasps.
1. What is the purpose of this Divider? It will separate between the Holy chamber and the Holy-of-Holies chamber: between the front of the Abode and the back of the Abode.
2. What do blue, purple, and earthworm crimson typify? I previously proposed that blue typifies the heavens, purple typifies royalty, and earthworm typifies the lowest in rank of all, being the lowliest of the creatures that contain crimson blood.
3. What does this Divider typify (besides being what it obviously is: a Divider)? The Hebrew word that translates to Divider comes from a word meaning to break, break down, crush (as in cracking nuts); to separate. It was used to describe oppression and rigour (crushing) in the following texts:
Exodus 1:13 And the Egyptians slave-drove the children of Israel via crushing. 14And they embittered their lives via hard slavery: via mortar and via bricks and via every slavery in the field with all their slavery that they slaved via them via crushing.
Leviticus 25:43 Thou shalt not rule over him with crushing, but shalt fear thy God.
This idea of crushing has in it the idea of separating (like that which was done in American slave markets when families where broken up, crushing and separating the family units).
Yeshua described a series of events that will take place during the Tribulation in the following statement:
Mark 10:29 And Yeshua said, answering, “I say faith to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands for the sake of me and of the beneficial proclamation 30if they shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions, and everlasting life in the age that is coming! 31And many first shall be last, and the last first.”
Why will a person do this, and be right and righteous? It will be “for the sake of me”—that is, for the sake of Yeshua; for the sake of Salvation—for the sake of saving the lives of others who are not direct brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children. This departure will become necessary when one’s own family will try to stop that person from doing the work of a hero/heroine during the Tribulation. Only heroes/heroines (and those whom they rescue) will gain entry to the Kingdom of the Heavens during the Tribulation, as Yeshua has been warning in almost all His parables.
Another reason why a person will do this is for the sake of the beneficial proclamation (commonly known as the gospel, but without the meaning of the word gospel normally being provided). Every gospel in the Bible is a potentially beneficial proclamation. It is beneficial if the hearer will hearken. It is not beneficial, and it is often damning, if the hearer will not hearken. The Bible contains numerous gospels—numerous proclamations that are potentially beneficial. Without exception, every one is designed to save lives. The same will be true in the Tribulation. A person who departs from the above list of family members and real estate in order to save lives (which is the same as for the sake of the gospel) will be doing right.
This Divider (I propose) pictures this division that will be necessary to be part of that group identified with the Holy of Holies. That group is described in the following text:
Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom, and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under all the heavens shall be given to the people of the Saints of the Most High Whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom! And all dominions shall serve and obey Him!
This text describes three groups: the people, the Saints, and the Most High. Now, the Most High is obviously Yehovah/Yeshua. He owns the Saints—that is, the Saints of every race. Yet, the Saints in turn own one people: the People of Israel! Since ownership is expressed by the word holy in the Bible (holy only and always means owned), this text describes the holy people (of Israel) being owned by the Holies—that is, the holy ones—those from all the races whom Yehovah owns. Therefore, the inner chamber that we are discussing in Exodus 26 is made of those who are both holy and who are holy of holies: the owned of the owned ones!
What will give entrance to this chamber is the oppression that will to break, break down, crush and separate those heroes and heroines from others unwilling to participate in these life-saving events; they will separate themselves to go and to stand with Israel and the Gods of Israel, becoming part of what that inner chamber typifies.
Yet, there is another answer for what this Divider typifies! Proof of this answer will be found below in another question. I will just mention it here: It typifies Yeshua’s flesh!
4. What does byssus typify? This word combines groping with stranger. I understand it to typify the groping of a stranger. This puts me in mind with an event that occurred with Isaac. Isaac was determined to bless his firstborn, Esau. Yet, that blessing belonged to Jacob, since Jacob had purchased the birthright. Now, Rebecca, a great heroine in the Bible for the act I am about to describe, saw that her husband, Isaac, was about to give the blessing to the wrong son. Isaac hadn’t remembered the speech that Yehovah had spoken to Rebecca years before when He stated,
Genesis 25:23 “Two races are in thy belly. And two folks will be separated from thine internals. And a folk will be-bolder than a folk. And a many will serve a younger.”
Isaac was about to prophesy that the many would serve Esau! Rebecca got to work and dressed up Jacob as Esau in order to deceive her husband, Isaac. She knew that Isaac was in danger, since what Isaac was about to state would be prophecy. Yet, Isaac couldn’t go back on what he promised to Esau; the only reasonable solution was to fool Isaac so that Isaac did what was right before Yehovah, and give the blessing to Jacob. In the meantime (and this is the point of my mentioning this), Isaac kept thinking that something was wrong; he groped Jacob to see if he truly was Esau; Jacob felt like a stranger to him in some ways. Thus, Isaac didn’t recognize Jacob (Israel), and he groped him to see who he was (since Isaac was almost totally blind).
I propose that this twisted byssus will typify these tightly knit units that are in Yeshua. Like Isaac, they will bless Israel without necessarily knowing or understanding that it is Israel they are blessing, or that the Covenant includes a vow to Israel about Israel’s being served by many!
5. Why does the text state that this Divider must be made, and that it is a making of thought? It will require real thought for one to separate himself/herself from his/her family and friends in order to do what is right. Israel itself must make this division among every rank; parents and children must divide up if they disagree about these life-saving occupations and actions. This is why the following text states what it does in Hebrew:
Malachi 4:5 “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrifying Day of Yehovah! 6And he shall turn the heart of the fathers upon the children and the heart of the children upon their fathers lest I come and smite the land with a curse!”
Upon normally means against when it is used this way in Hebrew! Much thought will go into a decision to turn against parents/children for the sake of saving the lives of others!
This Divider must be made because the physical part of Yeshua was indeed made of the soil and from the seed of David!
6. Why must this Divider be made cherubim? What does that mean? The cherubim of Yehovah will be totally involved in this separation. When Yeshua took a stand to do what was right, after having been tempted, the angels aided Him:
Matthew 4:11 Then the devil leaves Him. And behold, angels came and ministered unto Him.
If Yeshua needed angelic ministering, I am sure that those who do right under the terrible conditions of the Tribulation, losing all that is closest to them, will need the cherubim to minister to them.
7. Why must she be given upon acacia? If acacia both pictures great strength and typifies speed, that separation will demand speed from those who enter into the Holy of Holies chamber, participating with Israel in the terrible plight of the Tribulation. What the acacia trees typify will uphold the Divider, putting on the Divider (as putting on Christ):
Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been immersed into Messiah have put on Messiah!
8. Why must there be four pillars? I propose that this will show that persons will come from the four directions: north, south, east and west, and will universally suffer this separation to do what is right. They must all come through Messiah’s flesh!
9. Why will the pillars appear gold? This shows that the persons who do the work that these pillars typify will be granted incorruptibility; they will later be born of God (if they aren’t already).
10. What do these hooks typify? This is actually the very Hebrew letter vav itself! It is the number 6 in Hebrew. The letter vav looks like a nail or a straight hook:
I propose that these hooks that are gold (and thus are incorruptible) will picture the incorruptible connection (how about love) between the Divider and the acacia pillars (standings). Those pillars show taking a stand and standing for what is right (I propose), and the hooks will connect the stand and the division together in a way that won’t deteriorate.
11. Why are they upon four lords of silver instead of eight? I propose that there will be only one kind of redemption that those who take this stand will need: the redemption with a price. Entering into that chamber will not be accomplished by force.
12. Why must the Divider be under the clasps? Consider the two types. The Divider typifies to break, break down, crush; to separate. It was used to describe oppression and rigour (crushing). It also pictures Messiah’s flesh: His coming in a physical, mortal body. Clasps typify sinking together, collapsing. Since the Divider is under the clasps, the crushing and divisive oppression, and yet the work of the Messiah, will occur under the sinking together and the collapsing that will bring those who truly fear Yehovah together to work together from various sources. Thus, Messiah’s work will function in the middle of the worst of the Tribulation!
XIII. Holy of Holies (verses 33-35)
Moshe next must bring the Box of the Testimonies to that location, from inside, and to the Divider. That Divider will separate to the Israelis between the Holy and between the Holy of the Holies!
Moshe must give the Divider upon the Box of the Testimonies in (or via) Holy of Holies.
Moshe next must put the Table from outside to the Divider.
The Menorah must be straight in front of the Table upon the piece of the Abode, southward.
Moshe must give the Table upon the north piece of the Abode.
1. Why must the Box of the Testimonies be brought specifically from inside to the Divider? The Divider typifies the crushing oppression that will divide families, friends, households, etc., and it typifies Messiah Yeshua’s flesh. It is through these things that the Box of the Testimonies will be brought!
The Box of the Testimonies will come to reside among the owned one of the owned ones (the Holy of the Holies): the People of Israel who are owned by the Saints of the Most High. That Box will contain those testimonies that Israel will finally believe, and that Israel and Israel’s friends will finally see fulfilled!
The terrible division must happen first, however, before those things in the Box will be fulfilled. Israel will not turn to Truth until that division occurs as described.
2. Why will the Divider separate to you (whoever they are) between the Holy and the Holy of the Holies? You are the Israelis. On this side of that Divider is the Holy chamber with its testimonial items. Now, Israel is holy (owned). Only when that terrible division occurs, however, will Israelis come to recognize that they are truly owned by all the Saints: that they are Holy (owned), and are owned by the Holies (the owned ones: the Saints of all races).
3. Why must ‘thou’ (whoever he is) give the cover upon the Box of the Testimonies in Holy of the Holies at this time? Thou refers to Moshe, but I have elsewhere proposed that it refers to all Israel when Israel will have the perspectives and faith of Moshe. By doing what is right, Israel will give that cover (with Yehovah, our Gods, Yehovah as one on it) back onto the Box of the Testimonies of Israel! Before this time, Israel drove Yehovah off (since Yehovah would have otherwise greatly destroyed Israel for all of Israel’s adulterous idolatry). With Yehovah gone, it was as if the cover had been removed: as if Yehovah—our Gods—Yehovah wasn’t there. Now, the opposite is occurring; Israel is doing what is right, which invites Yehovah back as Israel’s cover.
4. Why must the Table be outside to the Divider (and thus, in the Holy chamber and not the Holy of Holies chamber)? This Table is for those on the way to meet with Yeshua/Yehovah in Mount Zion. It has Matzah and incense: a place of food (the entirely righteous Body being represented by the Matzah) and prayer. It has no chairs; it isn’t a place to stay for long.
5. Where is the Menorah if it is straight in front of the Table and upon the piece of the Abode, southward?
I did another drawing that was closer to show it better:
It is quite small compared to all the room in the Abode! (Southward is to the right; thus, the Menorah is to the right of the Table in this picture, and is behind the Table from the opening of the Abode.)
6. What does the Menorah typify? It typifies the seven Spirits of Yehovah described in Isaiah 11:
Isaiah 11:2 And the Spirit of Yehovah will rest upon him—Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding, Spirit of Counsel and Valiance, Spirit of Knowledge and Fear of Yehovah!
In listed form, the seven Spirits are:
- The Spirit of Yehovah (the central shaft)
- The Spirit of Wisdom
- The Spirit of Understanding
- The Spirit of Counsel
- The Spirit of Valiance
- The Spirit of Knowledge
- The Spirit of the Fear of Yehovah
7. Why must the Menorah be placed directly in front of that Table? The Spirits of Yehovah will give light (and thus Truth) to those who come to that Table, who come to the Matzah (typifying the Body of Saints who are unleavened—without sin, and typifying the prayers of those Saints) so that they will see the veil, the Divider that came because of the crushing oppression of both sin and enemies of Israel. That veil—that Divider—pictures Messiah Yeshua’s flesh:
Hebrews 6:18 By two unchangeable things in which [it] is impossible [for] God to lie, we—who fled for refuge to lay hold on the Hope set straight-in-front—will have strong encouragement 19that we have as both a certain and firm anchor of the soul! And entering into that within the veil (Divider) 20where Yeshua entered for us: a forerunner according to the Order of Melchizedek having become High Priest forever!
Hebrews 10:19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness for entrance into the Holies by the blood of Yeshua 20that He dedicated for us: a newly made and living way through the veil (Divider)—that is, His flesh, 21and a Great Priest over the House of God, 22we shall approach with a true heart in full assurance of faith, the hearts having been sprinkled from a wicked conscience, and the Body having been washed with pure water! 23We shall grasp the confession of the Hope unwavering! For He is faithful who promised! 24And we shall consider one another for provoking to love and to good works—25not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together even as the custom is with some, but exhorting, and by so much more as ye see the Day drawing near!
Thus, the Menorah must be placed in front of that Table in order to give light to those who will go to and through that Divider, Yeshua’s flesh, in order to approach Yehovah in the only right way: by saving the lives of others and bringing them to Yehovah (just as Yeshua did, but for the everlasting Salvation of those whom He saves).
8. Why must the Table be put upon the north piece? Upon entering into the Abode, the first item to be approached is that Table where Saints must consider one another in order to provoke each other to love and to good works! That is the Table where they will assemble themselves together in order to exhort (warn and prod each other to do right) because the Day of Yehovah has arrived!
XIV. Camouflage (verses 36-37)
Moshe must make camouflage to the opening of the Tent! That camouflage must be blue, purple, and earthworm crimson, and made of twisted byssus. The construction must be of variegation.
Moshe must make five acacia pillars for this camouflage. When he observes these pillars, he must see gold! Their hooks are gold.
Moshe must melt/pour to the pillars five lords of copper!
1. Why must there be a camouflage to the opening of the Tent? Only those who are willing to receive the love of the Truth will be able to see the way into that Tent in which Salvation has made His Abode. That camouflage looks just like the Divider, which typifies Yeshua’s flesh: His mortal life. Those who come upon that opening who aren’t willing to receive the love of the Truth will look at the opening, but will only see camouflage; no opening will be seen. They will continue on their own ways. Those who come upon that opening who are willing to receive the love of the Truth will see Yeshua: that He came from the heavens, that He was indeed royalty, being the Son of the Father, Yehovah, that He lowered Himself to a human and a low-ranking human so that even strangers of many backgrounds and ‘variegations’ could come to Him, all of them being twisted together into one beautiful cloth.
2. What does five typify? I proposed above that both five and the silver shekel (a coin) were used to show redemption: five shekels. I will now propose that the five pillars that hold up the camouflage typify this: Redemption is the foundation for the camouflage, as if Redemption is offering the otherwise hidden way into the Abode!
3. What do the acacia pillars typify? I previously proposed that acacia typifies persons with great strength and mortality (who have put on immortality, as well as high-speed travel and even necessary chastisement to keep those who travel on the way to Mount Zion in line so that all in the group will live.
If these things are correct, combine them with five pillars (standings) of acacia, not only designating the number of those involved in this, but also showing that redemption is the only way into the Abode!
4. If the pillars of acacia are gold when observed, what does this show? This again shows that those persons whom the pillars will represent are mortals who have put on immortality, and when viewing them, what is seen is the gold that doesn’t fail: the love they show. (That form of love will be very tough!)
5. Why are their hooks made of gold? The connections between the pillars and the camouflage are incorruptible! The connections between those persons who are founded on redemption and the camouflage, Messiah’s flesh, can never be corrupted; it is permanent! (Again, I am thinking that this gold also typifies Biblical love.)
6. What does copper typify? It typifies justice/judgment, which often includes wrath. Yet, justice sometimes isn’t wrath; it can be a true friend to those who first find redemption!
7. Why must these five lords of copper be melted/poured? This shows that the judgment/wrath of Yehovah is about to be poured out on all who don’t flee for refuge through redemption into the Abode!
From the outside of the Abode (and courtyard), copper is most visible: judgment/wrath. Behind that camouflage is redemption; yet, that very redemption has at its base the very judgment and wrath of Yehovah! Therefore, one must start by going through Yeshua’s flesh: His mortal life and sacrifice in order to grasp the redemption that will take the person in through the opening of the Abode!